Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Help Required :)- New to forum hope this is correct spot,

Hello Everyone

Thankyou for taking the time to read my thread,

I am currently self-teaching/ creating a website for my company, only small time website nothing huge & fancy, however I am struggling to create my latest idea,

I have created a pop out box(navigation bar) map which leads the customer the to exact door they would like a price on, such as ...

103 Grille - White - Dog Door - Small - 3 pt Lock - Lookout mesh,

So my first question is when i direct them to the page with the picture of the selected door how do i write in the values of the selected options?

The final part of my question / idea is with all the options allready selected and added to the final price, how do i make the final stage?

I had in mind a large picture of a blank door, with input spaces for size's and when entered and maybe a calculate button, somehow (script possibly?) it will multiply the Width x Height x (our price formula) + custom choices made in the first stage of selection?

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated, i consider myself a fast learner just trying to find the right information to learn from :P !

Thanks for Reading

Default Re: Help Required :)- New to forum hope this is correct spot,

I noticed you didn't get any reply's and I can't be of any help either.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Hello Taylorscreens, perhaps a better and easier to implement idea would be an e-commerce widget? There is a great workbook at the Xara Xone that covers some of the e-commerce widgets that come with Xara.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Hello taylorscreens,

I noticed you didn't get many reply's and I can maybe help you if you contact me via Skype my id= cmichielsens,

Have a nice weekend,

soet