Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Unhappy Xara 3D 7, don't write arabic !!!!!!!!

hi all,
    i tried to right arabic in xara 3d v7.0, but i failed, how can i write arabic plz ??????????????

Default Re: Xara 3D 7, don't write arabic !!!!!!!!

Welcome to the forum, Nsync.

Arabic fonts do seem problematic, and there were some threads in the forum about this. Try searching for "arabic" or "arabic text" in the forum search field.

Mike

Dont waste your time .. Arabic not supported!!

It has been over 18 years with so many versions of Xara software, yet and until now with the current version, Xara Designer Pro 7, still no support for Arabic texts!!!! Do you guys know why? Is it difficult, or costly? No, none of that .. it is just because Xara team does NOT care about Arabic support .. they never did, and never will!!

I started using Xara since 1995, and have upgraded to almost every version, though I never realy needed the upgrades, but was hoping that my support will help Xara team appreciate us Arabic users, and maybe they will add Arabic support one day!! Will, I was very stupid to believe that, so I am done supporting this stupid software .. no more upgrades until Arabic is supported!!

And Xara team should feel ashamed of themselves ... I mean there are tens of graphic software’s that support Arabic .. many of them are free, and most of them are cheaper than Xara!!!

Arabic! it's well easy. Create your text in Illustrator, export as windows metafile (*.WMF), import into 3D maker and spin it.
    Have fun.