Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: completing support arabic language

Everyone are welcome, and thanks for all.

This thread not ended, if you have information, utility or news i and all be happy God willing.

The Xara support were replied me, and they said:

Posted On: 16 Feb 2009 10:53 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hello and many thanks for your email.

Support for Arabic is something that has been suggested several times and its something we would like to implement in the future.

Regrettably this is not a quick task and not something that can be completed for the current version.

Thanks once again for the suggestion and for the links to the documentation. This will be forwarded accordingly

Kindest Regards
    CS

Quote Originally Posted by Yasser View Post
    The Xara support were replied me, and they said:
    Thank you for your interest

hi all,there is a lot of language that are Right to left
    by adding this feature a lot of problem would solve

Hi All,
    I also want to add my voice for requesting support for other languages and right to left typing.
    I relay like the software and I find it very capable and easy to work with it, however it doesn't serve a large part of the global village, just because of this short coming that I'm sure if the management see the advantage and the potential for sales and marking of adding this feature, then I'm sure they would make the effort to add it (hopefully!) ...and us the second class of this global village will all be happy
    Amen!
    Jay

It has been over 18 years with so many versions of Xara software, yet and until now with the current version, Xara Designer Pro 7, still no support for Arabic texts!!!! Do you guys know why? Is it difficult, or costly? No, none of that .. it is just because Xara team does NOT care about Arabic support .. they never did, and never will!!

I started using Xara since 1995, and have upgraded to almost every version, though I never realy needed the upgrades, but was hoping that my support will help Xara team appreciate us Arabic users, and maybe they will add Arabic support one day!! Will, I was very stupid to believe that, so I am done supporting this stupid software .. no more upgrades until Arabic is supported!!

And Xara team should feel ashamed of themselves ... I mean there are tens of graphic software’s that support Arabic .. many of them are free, and most of them are cheaper than Xara!!!