I have been able to use your above attachment to make my own ones. Were these made with version 7? Because I have made my own trying to make with version 6 and of course everything is bigger.
The only thing I cannot do is make the heart spin and not have this text spinning. I have only tried quickly because I use your above 1 to make things at the moment as I have a standard template sort of With the Word Mark then a heart and the word loves and then below that whatever may be written. I just cannot work out what is different in version 7 standard settings. Also the difference in version 6 of something else if you make a text in a banner with a button and I cannot get the text to fit inside the button, I think I can establish it properly in version 7 if this make sense. Also putting a picture in of somebody I would like to put a face in the middle of say a heart button that I have a picture of it may be the hand is to high. Anyway we will work it out eventually but I would like to work out about stopping me text from spinning and leave a spinning heart