Hi Bill,

Thank you for your reply, it is much appreciated

After writing the reply above I went back to work and went back through everything for the umpteenth time. Again and again.
Then it hit me.

I managed to sort the problem. You won't believe how stupid some people can be.

I have been so used to building sites that end in ".com.au" I forgot that this site was a ".org.au" and that was all that was wrong with it.
I had put all the page addresses as ,com,au instead of .org.au.
Can you imagine how stupid I felt. I had wasted the best part of two days going round in circles.

But the story didn't end there. I came back here to post another message to tell you I had found the problem, so you wouldn't waste time on it.
But the Forum Login kept telling me I had a wrong password. I knew it was right, I had carefully copy and pasted it. There were no blanks or spaces.
Eventually I used up my 5 tries so I had to wait 15 minutes before retrying it. So I waited my 15 minutes and still no luck.
So I asked for a RESET. The Reset password final arrived and would you believe, it wouldn't work.
I closed the browser down and restarted again. Still no success. So I closed everything down and went and had tea.
I came back and success. Apparently the system didn't close down properly each time I tried.

Thanks for you interest it was very much appreciated. But sorry I sent you on a wild goose chase.

I will also look in on the MenuMaker sub forum. I didn't realise that it existed. I figured this one was the closest to MM.

Have a good weekend and again Many Thanks.

Kind Regards

BillyWill