Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

hey i was able to CHOP a picture...i put a guys' head on the guy in this picture, and a girls' head on the girl...so the picture is perfect, BUT the guys' head is odd...he has a small head, and a small neck...can one of you all fix that for me?? I just need his head and neck to be bigger...if anyone can, i would really appreciate it..thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	valencia1.JPG 
Views:	442 
Size:	8.1 KB 
ID:	18766  

hey i was able to CHOP a picture...i put a guys' head on the guy in this picture, and a girls' head on the girl...so the picture is perfect, BUT the guys' head is odd...he has a small head, and a small neck...can one of you all fix that for me?? I just need his head and neck to be bigger...if anyone can, i would really appreciate it..thanks!

You're not going to get any good results with this tiny, grainy jpg. Also, the shadows on the back of the people looks different too. And finally, do these people know you're tweaking their pics?

yes because their my pics...im using my own pictures here...also this picture is going on MSN display picture which is less than 200 x 200 so it doesnt need to be perfect. I just need the head to be bigger.

Fairfax
    What Grafixman means is that with an image of this size & quality it would be very difficult to achieve any decent editing. I'd also suggest that the girls heads too big.
    Egg
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

yea i see what u mean...but i worked with it and got it to work just fine...now all i need is for her...well, boobs to be shrunk. The girl doesnt have boobs that big, lol...so they need to be shrunk A LITTLE...my program doesnt do that, does urs?? If so can u do it for me??

Name:	marshall.JPG 
Views:	406 
Size:	7.2 KB 
ID:	5452  

oh yeah, hate to ask so much...but this is going on a small resolution and after looking at it, it works just fine...but like i said her boobs need to be shrunk, but also...do u see the FIRST picture? Her face looks more clearer in the first pic, can u make her face look the same in the one right above, from the first pic??

Smaller boobs, still huge head, gonna need more of the original background to shrink it.
    If you want it made done post in several Jpeg files with a bit better quality, for examples the one which you posted first.

Name:	ubb.x.jpg 
Views:	387 
Size:	17.5 KB 
ID:	12678