Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aurora

Default Re: Aurora

Thanks James! I tried. Guess I haven't tired of doing those yet. You guys have set a standard for me to aspire to.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.
    IP

Yes, thats fine, love to see what you do with the iridescent clouds.

Quote Originally Posted by wizard509 View Post
    Thanks for the compliment Kathleen. The name Wizard came from my interest in magic. My first love has always been and still is art, but at one time when I wasn't painting I used to be a semi-professional magician.
    I don't know what spawned the kaleidoscope thing but I started a thread in the challenges forum called community project hoping to get people involved in trying to help figure out how to do a kaleidoscope using only Xara.
    Paul Psaumure is the one who actually figured this method out and I think he deserves the credit. Before him I had figured out a different method that sometimes gave an acceptable result, but this method is the best. I'm going to try one using the other photograph you posted (Iridescent Clouds) when I get time.
    IP

Kathleen
    A very beautiful photograph.
    Derek
    IP

Thank you Derek. One of the few we get that gave us a really great show, went all night. I started doing photos at about 10pm and went to daylight the next morning. A few rolls of film on that one

Quote Originally Posted by masque View Post
    Kathleen
    A very beautiful photograph.
    Derek
    IP