Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Templates

Unhappy Templates

The template files for xara webdesigner 7 premium is so large that it's pretty difficult to get it downloaded.
    Can anyone provide any link for downloading apart from using the download manager.

Default Re: Templates

I think you may need to submit a job ticket from their website. I know this is a problem. I downloaded the templates the other day just to see how long it would take, and the servers must have been busy because even on a high speed cable connection, it took over an hour.

You can also wait until you receive the CD and install the templates from there.

I had the same probs, it would start then stop and jammed up, could not get them through from the Download Manager. With the help from the team here and a direct link from support at Xara,
    I did it :-)
    I made sure no program was running, copy & pasted this link Xara gave me into the URL search and it started immediate downloading, did not go through to their site or anything, so no interuptions from anything else running, it asked if I wanted to Run the file or Save, so I saved it into computer.
    This was the link they gave me: http://downloads.xara.com/support/ve...p7_content.exe It took only 45 mins.
    Kathleen.

Thanks Kathleen. That's great news.