Yes, I have broadband. But I don't know if NZ is up to speed on that. I have often heard of visitors here in NZ saying our broadband is so slow compared to what they have back home, where-ever they call home, I'm not sure.
I could try again since I deleted that file you put me onto and see if it stops and jams up again. Xara did email me back and said all the same things that you and gwpriester had said and gave me links to those same links we already know so we pass-by the download manager.
They did say that I can enter as many registrations in on that purchased number as long as it is being registered from the same computer, so that's good. I was afraid of using up my registrations and then having to pay to purchase it again, which I would not have, might be missing out on something great but I'm not computer savy to be persistant.

If I manage to solve it I'll let you know.
Thanks, your all great mentors. I'll hang in there and keep trying, I know I've got back-up coming somewhere between the States and here.
Kathleen.

Quote Originally Posted by Soquili View Post
Kathleen the download and installation of WD7P was very straight forward for me.

Is your internet connection broadband? Before broadband was available in my area I experienced disconnects during long downloads.