Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
    Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default Digital Scrapbooking With Designer Pro

Designer Pro is an excellent program for digital scrapbooking, with it's all in one abilities everything a digital scrapbooker needs is right here! Even the web design features are very useful for creating complete albums that you can share online or privately with friends or family.

XDP comes with a few nice scrapbook sets, and adding stuff you may already have or stuff you find from some of the many scrapbooking sites around the web is as simple as adding folders to your designs gallery for papers, embellishments alphabets, and word art.

I'm thinking of doing a regular scrapbooking posting (I'm not sure yet how often, it will depend on my schedule and interest in the topic) some of the things that I may post will be tips, short tutorials, and Freebies!

For today I have a quick and simple layout template for you. Simply select the photo object in the center and drag and drop your photo file right into the layout. The background "paper" is simply a rectangle with a seamless tile that I created in just a couple of mins. The heading is a simple layered effect that is soft grouped so you can easily change the text and even the font. The embellishments are just a few photo clipart objects from one of the sets that comes with Designer Pro.

Enjoy!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	digiscraplayout_thumb.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	106.4 KB 
ID:	84005
    Attached Files Attached Files
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Very hot Arizona...but it's a dry heat :)

Thumbs up Re: Digital Scrapbooking With Designer Pro

Very nice work and look forward to seeing more!

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default Re: Digital Scrapbooking With Designer Pro

Thank you PrivateEyez, I'm looking forward to doing more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.