Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default Re: Xara plus Blender questions

Wow lots to read here! thanks so much James and pauland. I hope to get some time to play later, and I thought for a simple first project I might start with a sphere with a repeating texture created in Xara mapped to it. Eventually once I have a little practice I'd like to do objects in xara as svg and bring them into blender.

One thing I'm finding is that having to right click to select things in blender takes a bit of getting used to.

James, have you tried Fastone Capture for producing video tutorials? It doesn't have all the bells and whistles of a more expensive program but for around $20 CAD it works quite well and it does screen grabs too. I have used it for a few videos that I posted elsewhere, and I use it frequently for screenshots for tutorials and forum posts, and for work related stuff too.
    Last edited by angelize; 05 September 2011 at 05:34 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.