Hi Rik,

Thank you for your interest. I appreciate everyone's comments, I enjoy working with graphic animation software. I worked with Macromedia flash years ago, so I understand the concept behind animating graphics. Unfortunately, Xara has very limited resources when it comes to using the flash portion of the software. Instead of just showing off my work, I would like to share how I do my work with some of the other artists here on TG. Hopefully, I will inspire some of the other graphic animators to share some of their techniques and get some really cool animated graphics here on the forum. Xara has some limitations, but with a little creative thinking, you can do some really cool stuff.

I have attached a working file that shows how to create a panoramic screen in Xara. It only uses two frames and is not too complicated. Note: You do need to have a working knowledge of how to use clipview and naming objects. If someone that is good with creating tutorials would like to rework this short tutorial, I would not be offended. Tutorials are not my strong suit. I look forward to seeing what some of you creative artist do with this tutorial. Please share your work to inspire others.

Thank you again for your interest,

Paul

Panning Tutorial.swf

Panning Tutorial.xar