Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: i need someone to make me a rotating animation

I have had a shufti at your graphic and made a quick attempt at an animation. Your link to the animation example results in a 404 error for me, so I'm in the dark about the type of animation.
    The design is a bit fiddly, especially around the laurel leaves, especially for a novice, but we should be able to help you cut out a vector shape.
    The only other problem is that although you have a .png file with alpha transparency, there are still some white jaggies around the perimeter which need to be removed, although Xara can do this in the process of cutting out. But the picture quality isn't great and it would be easier to work with if you have a higher resolution version. The current picture will probably work fine at a small size (like my avatar for instance).
    Attached is a sample image. Click on the thumbnail to see it spin.
    Bob.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	logo sample.gif 
Views:	151 
Size:	699.2 KB 
ID:	83616  
    ** Detailed "Create A Spinning Logo Tutorial" is available in .pdf format for download at this link **
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. Groucho Marx.

That's a huge download for a webpage graphic isn't it Bob. I'd be very careful about the OP using this on a website would you agree?

I think the larger the download for spinning logos the better. Let the user get a foretaste of the download pain before the graphic itself assaults the senses. Hopefully Google will incorporate an SEO rule dividing the site score by 100 if one of those is detected.

Apart from that I think they're great!

Quote Originally Posted by ShapeShifter View Post
    That's a huge download for a webpage graphic isn't it Bob. I'd be very careful about the OP using this on a website would you agree?
    Not entirely sure which graphic you refer to, the OP's or mine, but mine (700KB) just has to be worthless for anyone's use with "SAMPLE" plastered all over it.
    Bob.
    ** Detailed "Create A Spinning Logo Tutorial" is available in .pdf format for download at this link **
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. Groucho Marx.

Yes, I was referring to your 'sample' example as it's the only animated gif posted in the thread
    My point was the size, not the content of the image.
    When OP reaches their goal through the help of tutorials such as yours (very useful BTW) and his graphic is of a similar size, I would hope that they reconsider using it on a web page (if this is the intention). Pauland's humorous slant not-with-standing