Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Help - loading issues images not displaying different browsers displaying diff items?

I went and viewed the website on another computer and the images displayed were mixed up. Almost as if the image being pointed to was incorrect.
    I then went to another computer and it had different display issues with images not displaying correctly.

I then decide to reload the entire website. I use an ftp loading software via godaddy
    What I do is export the website to my file directory then I go use an ftp loading software via godaddy on web browser.

Now I have new issues and the entire website is missing images, and has glitches displaying nav bar text on top of eachother.

Take a look...

www.matauro.com

I love the program but Im starting to feel that it may have problems.

Any help is much appreciated!

Any help is appreciated. Maybe Im loading the site wrong

Default Re: Help - loading issues images not displaying different browsers displaying diff it

OK So I looked at the image directory and realized it wasnt loaded on to my ftp server. I now loaded it and the images are coming back.

I guess my question now is what's the correct way to export the site and load to the server? Also can someone explain how it creates the directorie's. Just to be safe I loaded everything exactly as it is stored in my files on the desktop, but it just doesnt seem smooth. For some reason when I export it created an index_htm_files and then within that dir another dir was created with the same name index_htm_files?

Doesnt seem to make sense or seem the most efficient?

Default Re: Help - loading issues images not displaying different browsers displaying diff it

I figured it out. Loading via ftp site the wrong way and configured everything to load directly through Xara w my settings saved.

I've had problems with stuff looking different on different browsers, and even on different visits from the same browser. They seem to be worse with text. After a few visits to the page, the problems settle down. I'm thinking it has something to do with broswer caching.