Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Designer Pro 7 - Mouse Over & Placeholder Tabs grayed out in Web Properties

Hi Guys,

Have just upgraded to Designer Pro 7 from 6 and really liking it, however, as in my title I am finishing off a website and have created a small tab rectangle attached to the side of the webpage using the ''NoPageClipping'' when I highlight it and go to web properties the mouse-over and placeholder tabs are greyed out, in 6 they worked great, is this a bug??

Regards JLT

Default Re: Designer Pro 7 - Mouse Over & Placeholder Tabs grayed out in Web Properties

Hi I can only reproduce this if i have no objects selected when viewing the placeholder and mouse-over tabs from web properties. Can you confirm you have the recatngle selected? If yes then we will need to see the file. Please either submit a support request from http://support.xara.com or upload a file displaying the problem to this thread

Many thanks

Default Re: Designer Pro 7 - Mouse Over & Placeholder Tabs grayed out in Web Properties

Hi bb2,

Thanks for your reply - I did have the rectangle selected, however, I restarted my machine and then everything was available. Maybe Designer Pro 7 just needed a restart after the install to lock everything down correctly, anyway, it has cured the problem.

Regards JLT