Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default Re: Mouse-Over with Pop-Up Content

Hi,

I am truly, patiently "attempting" to follow instructions but this is becoming painful to say the least. I would COMPLETELY recommend to Xara or whomever is writing the instructions to utilize, nearly 100% of the time, screen shots. It is so, so irritating trying as hard as possible and further, have the instruction be written by someone NOT technical. Yes, this is a frustration from many, many years or seeing technical folks write instructions and/or attempt to help but for the love of Jesus please pass the word that this helps beyond belief.

No disrespect BUT the pop-up layer instructions in Xara are terrible and I could not understand your instructions either.

The process of creating proper documentation is not easy (granted), is the largest hurdle for anyone technical (because technical people, regardless of expertise, should NEVER write them) and is by far the #1 hinderance of any product. This practice, without question, would completely elevate a product's usage OUTSIDE of a developer base.

Venting and again, I appreciate it but this is completely painful.
    Last edited by Mgd1138; 13 May 2011 at 10:51 PM. Reason: Epic Frustration