Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: HELP!! WD7 Premium - Is there a more comprehensive Help file????

Thank you Soquili and MEgg881 I will try both of these suggestions. Sorry I did not respond sooner. Dealing with a head cold on top of everything else. Will try to open the program again tomorrow and see how it goes. Today is a lost cause. Someone pass the Nyquil. LOL

~Darlene~

Default Re: HELP!! WD7 Premium - Is there a more comprehensive Help file????

Ah, Darlene, have I ever been where you are.

I have been using Xara programs for years and gave up long, long ago to expect any help from them - although I will admit that the "help" section is far, far better than it use to be.

Although it is a pain, right here is the place to get help - usually very quickly.

The untold hours that some very capable people put in answering my dumb questions is amazing and the tutorials they have made up on their own are a major source of help.

If it was not for this forum and the people here, Xara would have been out of business long, long ago - they owe these people a very big "thank you". - jb
    - jb

"A little knowledge is a wonderful thing - sometimes."
    www.brownpotters.com