Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Info Hidden page or Layers ?

Hi,

I have the job to Clone a web page, i will make it in Xara .

The page is : http://www.grupoacro.com/index.html

And the question is : How can i make a layer or a hidden page like the last button from left bottom ¨ Aviso legal ¨

If u click at this hiperlinked text it comes to you like this http://www.grupoacro.com/es-acometid...iso-legal.html

HOW can i do it in XARA WD6

Default Re: Hidden page or Layers ?

I'm not sure what you mean by "hidden". This is just another page, like all the rest.
    John.

IT s another page yes i don t what to appear in NAV BAR . Just a hipertext ....from where comes this page more exactly and how do i create it ??

10x !!

If you don't want the navbar to include all the pages of your site, then uncheck "Site navigation bar" checkbox in the Navbar properties dialog. You'll be able to add and remove any pages you want.
    John.

I don´t see the option, and if i will exclude the nav bar form one page that page it will be visible only with hiperlinks ,. true ?

Double click on the Nav bar. Select the page you want hidden and delete the button.

You can provide the link to the page to people you want to see it.

This will not stop search engines from referencing the page however and this may defeat your purpose for hiding it.

You can add password protection to a page using a product like Coffee Cup Software's Website Access Manager. This creates a private page or pages that require a password for access.

There is also a small script to exclude web-bots from searching your site but this may defeat the purpose of your visible content.

Exclamation Re: Hidden page or Layers ?

Done it !

10x to all !