Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I am a mid-range website designer. I know a few tricks but I am certainly not a code-guru or Master of Graphic Design.

Which is why I really like Webstyle. Lets me create the sites I need without spending forever designing colours and graphics myself. Sure sometimes I would like to edit the templates themselves a bit - say have the layout of one in the design of another. But overall I get by.

What I would love to do is to use the Xara Example Page from my own website. So people can quickly see the range of designs and layouts that I can do for them.

Can anyone think of an easy way to do this that doesnt simply link to Xara?

Would be really great if Xara actually provided this themselves.

I am a mid-range website designer. I know a few tricks but I am certainly not a code-guru or Master of Graphic Design.

Which is why I really like Webstyle. Lets me create the sites I need without spending forever designing colours and graphics myself. Sure sometimes I would like to edit the templates themselves a bit - say have the layout of one in the design of another. But overall I get by.

What I would love to do is to use the Xara Example Page from my own website. So people can quickly see the range of designs and layouts that I can do for them.

Can anyone think of an easy way to do this that doesnt simply link to Xara?

Would be really great if Xara actually provided this themselves.