Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Embed a website widget question.

When using the embed a website widget in the trial version of Web Designer Premium 7, the website is imported with the sides showing the background of the page. Adjusting the placeholder size does not solve the problem. I do not want the embeded site to scroll. Just to show the gallery menu portion. I have tried making the gallery page much smaller than the main site page, but that does not make a difference, the sides still show up. So am I doing something wrong or just not understanding the capability of the widget? Thanks! This forum has been a great help so far!

Default Re: Embed a website widget question.

Welcome to TalkGraphics

Which widget are you trying to embed?

Many of the widgets cannot be resized.

I am using Xara Web Designer 10 Premium.. I have a Widget inserted in my "Contact" page so someone visiting my son's website can send an email to him inquiring about booking a show... It appears fine I the "preview Website" but when I upload and bring up website on IE or Chrome, the email contact form does NOT display. WHY is it not showing on he website.. It is there and shows fine in the preview.. but on the actual website, doesn't NOT show
    How do I fix this so my contact form displays and is usable. ?? When I generated the Widget, it gave me URL information and Iframe information.. I clicked "Insert" and it inserted the code for the placeholder for iframe..
    thanks
    Barbara

Can you give us a link to the live site?

Hi Barbara,

Gary asked :
    Which widget are you trying to embed?
    It makes it so much easier if you name the widget as there are so many
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Hi Gary,

The site is @ www.inderjitnagra.com

On going question from XU

There is some formbuilder code on the contact page but the iframe code seems incomplete.
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host