Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default WD7 horz menu on two lines - can you?

The number of items I need to display on my horizontal creates a menu that is too wide for my page. I attempted to split it but now I don't see the dropdowns. Any ideas? Currently you can see my issue at [IMG]file:///C:/Users/jgt/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG]http://precisionmarbleinc.com/products-tru-stone-granite.htm#
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Menue-2LineIssue 03-25-2011 11-15-21.png 
Views:	123 
Size:	37.1 KB 
ID:	80655  
    jgt

Default Re: WD7 horz menu on two lines - can you?

You don't have any menus on your page. I don't know how were you splitting it, but in the process you have lost all the drop-downs. I would suggest creating two separate navbars for the first and second lines.
    John.

I attempted to create two navbars but this failed on me big time, most likely I was not doing something correctly but I have no idea.

I then turned to ******* Flash Menu and this worked great until I upgraded to the latest level of Flash Menu and since then I cannot get it to work. When I downloaded the latest release I replaced the older release. I'm trying to get an older copy and confirm if it is the code or me. One of my pages can be seen at http://precisionmarbleinc.com/products-tubs.htm but currently the menu is not working but I expect to have it working this week.
    jgt

JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

Yes that looks like a possibility but I'm going to hold off a few days and see what reply I get regarding the Flash Menu, following is what I created before it broke. I've got a lot of time invested plus a new application to learn and don't want to jump ship just yet. Thanks for the suggestion.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Menu with two rows 04-11-2011 17-56-20.png 
Views:	94 
Size:	34.0 KB 
ID:	80940
    jgt

If you are having problems why not create the nav bars on a new untitiled page then copy and paste them into the page you want to ive done this a few times