Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: Importing Xara 3D flash graphics into Xara Web Designer 6 Web Page Question

Hello Gary,

Thank you so much for getting back with a response so quickly. I feel great that I was able to follow your directions good. I will certainly go back and add the suggestions you've mentioned here tomorrow. My eyes are tire right about now. Thanks so much for these additional words. As always i do very much appreciate.

bob

Default Re: Importing Xara 3D flash graphics into Xara Web Designer 6 Web Page Question

Good morning,

Well Gary and other forum friends I am still having problems importing flash graphics. I am going to spend the rest of this Sunday and any time needed to get the job done. So, if you've got any additional advice or suggestions you don't mind sharing I will be at my computer working on this problem.

bob
    Last edited by music man bob; 06 February 2011 at 04:45 PM.

Good evening all,

Though there were a fair number of steps involved, I was finally able to import my flash graphic into my webpage. I am very happy to have that happen. However, the flash graphic was static so I will have to back track and see what I did wrong. But the great thing is, with Gary's help I have reached this point and I am very thankful.

bob

We do our best.