Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I was browsing support and the link to the page containing these file formats is broken.

Anyone else have a working link?

TIA

I was browsing support and the link to the page containing these file formats is broken.

Anyone else have a working link?

TIA

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I was browsing support and the link to the page containing these file formats is broken <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I get this message
    >faq_answer.asp could not be found. Please check the name and try again.<
    Coby

Regards, Dmitry.
    Useful utils for Xara: http://xaraxtv.at.tut.by

Got it. Many thanx

Just an anomoly I have spotted, the STRING type in the conventions states it should be terminated by a unicode 0x00 byte pair. I have found this not to be the case.

In which record do you believe this not to be the case? There are some records that just contain a sequence of unicode characters where the record size determines how many characters there are. If the documentation is wrong then it will be updated ASAP.

Gerry Iles

Sorry, I should have posted more information.

This occurs using TAG_TEXT_STRING and a small square representing the 0 byte appears after the desired string. removing the padding zero pair fixes this.

Yes, this record was documented incorrectly. It has now been updated to indicate that the record just contains a sequence of unicode characters whose length is determined by the size of the record (this is possible as there is only one "string" in the record).

Gerry Iles