Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Unhappy Need help in creating a site. :( dont know how to create it.

Hello, I have received a small project. And the person sent me picture of some Facial Roller.
    And then sent these details, which I couldnt understand properly. can any one please go through this and let me know what should i do to create a site ? I asked her for the details, but she is not replying to my emails. Please help as I need to give the site in 2 days.
    --------
    Just to give you a feel of what I will be doing...........

What I want to accomplish with this site is essentially to bring in 200-250 small investors (founders) at a cost of $795. They will receive a portion of a pool of profits of this item along with profits from the sale of other similar products we introduce the list to in the future.
    Interested prospects can split this payment into two parts if they so choose to do so.

Almost forgot to tell you....What make this freebie so attractive is that the product has a value of over $300 retail and we will be offering it for free when someone signs up for a trial offer at TrialPay.com
    They can choose a completely free offer or one as low as $3.95 s&h. and again receive this item totally free.

Regards
    Manohar

Default Re: Need help in creating a site. :( dont know how to create it.

It sounds very spammy to me... beware. If they don't reply, you can't create a website - you're not doing anything wrong.
    I'd start a revolution, if I could get up in the morning.