Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Looking for Logo Designers

I am looking for people that may be interested in showcasing their logo designs on my site Logo Designers Wanted.

Default Re: Looking for Logo Designers

Hi Dirtrider.

May I ask, what the benefit would be to the individual, by advertising on your web site?

Featured Artist on Xara Xone . May 2011
    . A Shield . My First Tutorial
    . Bottle Cap . My Second Tutorial on Xara Xone

It is not really advertising but becoming part of it. Basically we have plenty of people looking for logo and web graphics so I thought I would just create a place for up and coming designers to get their stuff out there. In the end we all benefit by having a market place for our work. Read these threads in this area for more info on this This area. Right now I have six web sites to do and if a logo come along I would have to pass it up. I don't like passing work out to people that I am not familiar with their work. So in short this would also enable all of us to know that any work we pass along would be done to our standards, and that it no charges involved for anyone and the possibility to make a bit out of it

Hi DirtRider.

Well, I've had a look at your site and then had a look at it again and I cannot work out why you would need anyone else?

Your work is of top quality.

I love designing logos, but I have not done anything commercial.

I've created some when the need arose but I'm not sure they match your quality.

So, I'm not sure what I could offer?!

Featured Artist on Xara Xone . May 2011
    . A Shield . My First Tutorial
    . Bottle Cap . My Second Tutorial on Xara Xone

Thanks Rik it is more about also getting others work out there. I am basically just doing it because I enjoy it and it is not really a money making exercise for me. If I make a bit on the side all the better