Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    A little french village east of Dallas, TX called Forney And now Austria and Germany too

Default Re: How to get LInks in the same page like this website

As sledger says, take a good look at the links that I placed on each heading. Basically I created a link to each popup layer (1-4) on the mouse off layer.

Then I created each popup layer with links that closed the current layer and opened the selected popup layer. If the link is selected for the current popup layer all I do is close it.

For example if I have popup1 open and click on the link for popup 4, I want to close popup1 and open popup 4 (popup: "popup4" close "popup1"). If I have popup1 open and want to close it, the link would say (popup:close). Easy

Eric
    I'm never wrong. I thought I was wrong once but it turns out that I was mistaken.
    Web Templates. My Beginner Video Tutorials
    My Club. My Album.
    My Other Album. My Tutorial.

Very clever, Eric. Thank you.

Ron

Thanks everyone for your help and for the explanation.

Trying to figure it out for last 2 hrs. ) never worked with popup layers lets see what comes out ..

feelin like a noob

A little french village east of Dallas, TX called Forney And now Austria and Germany too

No worries Ron. I'm glad you like it.

@gutterleech,

If you get stuck just ask for help and I'll try to walk you through it.

Eric
    I'm never wrong. I thought I was wrong once but it turns out that I was mistaken.
    My Club. My Album.

For those that are interested, I put up a demo of how the same method could be used as a menu/submenu setup here.

Eric
    My Club. My Album.

Hello. So, I am making final updates in my website, and I want to use it on my Main services pages, as I dont want the page to be too long.

Ah, I am stuck in the start. ) I have quite smoking but, my brain is still numb due to its effects. . Couldn't even figure out how you created the Layers. I tried, but, it didnt show me the result.

Can you please explain it step by step? I would really appreciate it.

Please dont smoke. it sucks . .
    Finest SEO link building and backlink service provider for your website. Social SEO Team has helped hundreds of businesses gain new clients by ranking their website on top of Search engine organic listings.