Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

After re-installing this program on a new Windows install, it keeps asking me to reboot before I can update. I have rebooted several times and this message will not go away....anybody have any ideas? It did not do this before...This is the CD version by the way.

After re-installing this program on a new Windows install, it keeps asking me to reboot before I can update. I have rebooted several times and this message will not go away....anybody have any ideas? It did not do this before...This is the CD version by the way.

Sounds like a bad install to me. Remove and reinstall.

I have done this, it hasn't changed anything, it still doesn't work. Xara has not bothered to answer my e-mail on the subject.

I fixed the problem with the SOAP upgrade installer I found elsewhere on this forum, but I don't understand why this file is not available on Xara's site, since it seems to be neccesary on some systems.

I had the same issue - the program was constantly asking me to reboot even with uninstalls and reinstalls. The SOAP update worked for me too!

Leslie

Default Re: Webstyle 4 keeps asking for a reboot?

My PC crashed on me and now I'm having this problem after uninstalling and re-installing WebStyle, but I can't find this SOAP update that was mentioned in this thread. ?

.joroho.

[Disregard. I just found the file on Xara's site even though this thread states it wasn't there.]
    Last edited by joroho; 14 April 2007 at 06:16 AM.
    Wise men still seek Him.

Try this posted originally by Bill Soquili
    http://support.xara.com/index.php?_m...&nav=0,463,470

Quote Originally Posted by earthman View Post
    Sounds like the install of msxml hasnt suceeeded. Possible causes - virus protector/ registry monitoring software.

Solutions - re-install msxml
    http://support.xara.com/index.php?_m...articleid=2421

* ensure you disable your security based applications prior to doing so.

hope this helps