Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default DHTML nav bar sub menus vertical offset

I'm frustrated by the sub menus on my designer pro 6 site I'm building. when viewing the first page - the drop down sub menus offset as I'd like them, but when I navigate to the 2nd page (Services) the drop down menus appear to be offset vertically to appear to be approx 50 pixels below the nav bar menu heading. I've played with the vertical offset. but that doesn't seem to affect the 2nd page's sub menus - help!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: DHTML nav bar sub menus vertical offset

Strange -- I downloaded your file and get exactly what you're describing. I also tried selecting the nav bar on the first page and selected "update repeating objects" and still get the same results (when previewing the website).

So - next step, I select the nav bar on page 1 and select "stop repeating". Then I deleted the nav bar on page two, went back to page one and set the nav bar to repeat on all pages, effectively re-creating the duplicate nav bar on page two. Oddly enough, I still get the same weird behavior.

The settings, offset, etc all appear identical. I can't imagine what's going wrong here. Did you ungroup and edit any of the buttons / graphics / etc in the nav bar? Maybe there's a bizarre property there I can't see?

Default Re: DHTML nav bar sub menus vertical offset

Thanks for looking - I didn't ungroup the nav bar at any point in the process - I'll try with a different nav bar today and see if they all have this anomaly - I have to think I'd have seen it come up here before though if others were experiencing this....