Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hi

I have MM1.1 and have recently had a major crash and upgrade on my computer, so have lost all my Projects.

Is there a way of reinstalling my menus from my webpages and into a Project folder, to be able to edit them in MM 1.1 without having to rebuild the menus?

I have several sites and therefore loads on menus.

Ken Stockley
    Wisbech, Cambs., England

Hi

I have MM1.1 and have recently had a major crash and upgrade on my computer, so have lost all my Projects.

Is there a way of reinstalling my menus from my webpages and into a Project folder, to be able to edit them in MM 1.1 without having to rebuild the menus?

I have several sites and therefore loads on menus.

Ken Stockley
    Wisbech, Cambs., England

HI IM afraid not. Navbars are based upon templates and the templates associated with navbars created are saved to your specified project folder.

If the project folder has been deleted then you cannot edit the navbar associated with it

You will need to recreate your navbar from scratch

Thanks for your reply ......... oh dear!!! That means I have somewhere in the region of 18 Nav Bars to re do and maybe have to do it all again if i upgrade to XP!!

Ken Stockley
    Wisbech, Cambs., England

do you have your navigation bars loaded onto a web server? you might be able to go to your website and pull them back to your computer from the host.

Yep ... I have the site up online and have downloaded to my computer, but have tried several ways of opening up the menu, but to no avail.

Still, I think Xara could do with looking into this, as I feel it is a much needed feature that is missing.

Ken Stockley
    Wisbech, Cambs., England