Here's the URL: http://www.keithsgardenservices.co.uk/index.htm
    "Second class fairway is better than first class rough!"

Default Re: KTGS New Website

I suspect Keith will be very pleased with that

Nice work w00dy ...Very professional.
    Keith
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

I really like this website, good use of colours and easy to navigate. As a small idea, I would have gone for a rollover on the buttons but overall this is a very good website indeed. How did you do the calculators? I want to do this for a customers website.

Kash

Excellent work, very professional, really like the enquiry form, can I ask where you got it from please?

Nice site Woody.
    I am using FF and when you mouse over the 1st 3 menu buttons, a photo flashes up behind the banner.
    True love is the ultimate truth

Quote Originally Posted by AndyS View Post
    Excellent work, very professional, really like the enquiry form, can I ask where you got it from please?
    Check your PM's. I sent you some code for a form like that.

EDIT - OOPS I can't send you a PM??? If you e-mail me I will send the code to you.

gsthundernh@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by w00dy View Post
    Just finished this site for Keith's Garden Services, Heckington, UK

Here's the URL: http://www.keithsgardenservices.co.uk/index.htm
    Very Nice!

Many thanks for the comments.

I opted not to go for rollover buttons in this case but I agree,they might just add a bit of polish. The menu issue pointed out by Salaam should be fixed now.

The calculators were coded by a friend at work, I'm not a coder just a user if you get what I mean BUT believe it or not, she actually learnt javascript to do it and they are her first piece of javascript programming. Fair do's, she has a background in programming but is now going to uni to do computing at near 40,so she thought she'd better learn some HTML and javascript.

The form is Coffeecup Form Builder. I had issues with the menu drop-downs as the flash form appears in front of the menu. Had the problem before when I used a third party menu system before WD6 cam out. Just have to work around it.

Added more pages on the Other Products tab with a few mouseovers that look OK
    "Second class fairway is better than first class rough!"

Quote Originally Posted by w00dy View Post
    I had issues with the menu drop-downs as the flash form appears in front of the menu. Had the problem before when I used a third party menu system before WD6 cam out. Just have to work around it.
    I am not sure of all the details that caused your issue ^^^ but I had a similar issue and it was very easy to correct. You just have to be sure the drop down menu/nav bar or button, is the front layer( use bring to front in WD5 ). Doing that always has it appear over anything below it.

I run into that a lot when I do site. I use WD5 for my web sites but I use Webstyle4 for my navbars. If I forget to bring the navbar to the front the drop down window will display behind the things below it.

This may not apply to you but FWIW...