Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I go to all the trouble of creating a beautiful vertical main menu down the side of my pages with colors and fancy looks, and then in preview, I click on the items and the submenus are BLAH!! Wide spacing between lines and the colors stink. Why can't the submenus look like the main menu I created?? Am I missing something or somewhere that will correct this?? Thanks

I go to all the trouble of creating a beautiful vertical main menu down the side of my pages with colors and fancy looks, and then in preview, I click on the items and the submenus are BLAH!! Wide spacing between lines and the colors stink. Why can't the submenus look like the main menu I created?? Am I missing something or somewhere that will correct this?? Thanks

could be caused by a style element applied to the table or div in which you have inserted the menu. remove the reference to the style. Does the same problem occur?

Try posting the url where the problem can be viewed and im sure someone will help u

checked out the table in Front Page and there is nothing for style at all. I created the new page and the table and split the table into 3 cells horizontally and inserted the menu into the first cell on the left. The sub menus come up a totally different solid color and double spaced. They don't even look like the same menu or style of the original at all. Where and how can I post this somewhere to get some help?

Is this supposed to happen? Do all the menus that are done vertically show their sub menus like this. I have tried 4 or 5 different designs and the sub menus are all the same. But on the horizontal menus, it seems that the drop down menus are retaining their colors and look like part of the original menu.

do you have an address where this can be looked at?

try going here, it worked on my browser:

http://www.nastytoys.net/Graphics/Menus/exhibition.html

look under Penthouse and you can see how the submenu looks

Thanks

no page is found at that address