Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Resignation as Moderator.

Quote Originally Posted by neodeist View Post
    Sorry you felt the need to resign as a moderator Egg [whatever the reasons] but I'm very glad TG is not going to lose you as a contributor
    Me too.
    Your posts and tutorials have been very valuable to me. You and Sledger have taught me most of what I know about xtreme and X3D.
    You guys don't know it durning my sisters stay in hospice and now my Dad's, TG is where I go to releave the stress during that horrible waiting time for their passing.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.
    IP

Hi Egg

Very sorry to hear this

TG would not have been the place it was, and maybe still can continue to be, without the likes of you and those few others like you who are here regularly and reliably to do what is in reality Xara/Magix troubleshooting work for them, for free

So glad you are going to stick around as a member

Look forward to it in fact
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...
    IP

Unhappy Re: Resignation as Moderator.

Egg,
    I'm not an active poster/contributor as some, but I to am sorry to hear of your resignation as moderator. Echoing the earlier posts I am also glad you will continue to contribute to this excellent forum - I have learnt much as a result of your submissions
    Carrot
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by handrawn View Post
    Hi Egg

Very sorry to hear this

TG would not have been the place it was, and maybe still can continue to be, without the likes of you and those few others like you who are here regularly and reliably to do what is in reality Xara/Magix troubleshooting work for them, for free

So glad you are going to stick around as a member

Look forward to it in fact
    Ditto!
    IP

I echo all the above sentiments Egg.....you have been a marvelous help and though I'm relatively new to TG, I do and have appreciated your input. You have been a huge help to many, myself included.

Thanks for your input, hard work in moderating and for your future input.
    Ed......:-)

All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you.
    -Gandalf (from Lord of the Rings) - Xara s/w - Xara Designer Pro X11
    IP

... and keep those great videos coming now that you will get much more time for actual Xara stuff ...

best regards

JimR
    IP

Thumbs down Re: Resignation as Moderator.

A policy that makes Egg go away-- how can that be good?

and "Xhris was Suspended"?

what the heck is that about? he's one of the most valuable contributors here!

he just made some introductory videos on youtube that are an hour in lenth total!

some please enlighten us as to what these new "rules" are, and why xhris is not here any longer-- even the stickies and links to his vids are gone, like he never existed.

this quite getting my dander up
    IP

Egg,
    THANK YOU so much for all your contributions and help over the years. They have been invaluable. Glad to hear that you will still be hanging out at TG.

Hopefully Steve (sledger) Bill (soquili) Gary and John (covoxer) will continue on with their moderation and contributions. I fear what would happen to this forum if we lost them.

Quote Originally Posted by Josè Campoy. View Post
    I was wondering why Xhris was Suspended.
    Jose, hadn't realized this until you mentioned it. Quite a surprise to me, especially considering all the time Xhris spent recently on the XD6 videos.
    Last edited by zee; 23 June 2010 at 09:05 PM.
    IP

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Quote Originally Posted by Tallis View Post
    A policy that makes Egg go away-- how can that be good?

and "Xhris was Suspended"?

what the heck is that about? he's one of the most valuable contributors here!

he just made some introductory videos on youtube that are an hour in lenth total!

some please enlighten us as to what these new "rules" are, and why xhris is not here any longer-- even the stickies and links to his vids are gone, like he never existed.

this quite getting my dander up

There are links to Xhris's Videos in a sticky thread at the top along with many others from Egg and others. As well you can find Xhris's videos on You tube.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.
    IP

Thank you, Egg for your steadfast support over the years. The manner of your resignation also deserves credit. I'm most heartened to hear that you will still be around to impart your vast knowledge to the rest of us lesser mortals.
    Best regards,
    Bob.
    ** Detailed "Create A Spinning Logo Tutorial" is available in .pdf format for download at this link **
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. Groucho Marx.
    IP