Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default To make it straight:

Hello folks,

i have to make this Hitachi signboard same but i need it to be straighten so kindly let me know
    is there any possible way in photoshop cs3 to make it straight as we are looking in front
    and the important thing i don't want to make it straight manually by move or transformation tool.

would be appreciated,
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gibca.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	93.8 KB 
ID:	72986  
    IP

Default Re: To make it straight:

thanks for reply, if you are looking at the Hitachi signage the photograph has been taken from the angle not from the front side so i need it in front look so it is possible to make it in front look then it will be easy to me to make a redesign this signboard.
    IP

it seems the moderator who replied has decided to delete his post[s]

anyhow - you can cut out the sign and stretch it - that will make it a bit easier to see the layout, but the photo is not very clear as it is low resolution

and that is a manual operation....

there may be a way of simulating front view 'automatically' - but you realise that it would be 'guessing', as the computer has only the information that is in the photo, and much detail is missing due to the angle it was taken at
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...
    IP

I don't have CS3 but I have used it. Have a look at this forum reply to similar question and a look at Adobe main site: http://www.retouchpro.com/forums/pho...tive-tool.html and http://www.adobe.com/designcenter/ph...9avrvanpt.html

Also your help files will give you info along with "what's new with this version" from your splash screen or your help menu.
    Design is thinking made visual.
    IP

One way with CS3 is to use the crop tool and check the perspective box on the top info bar, then drag the points of the four corners to match the sign. Just an idea may work with a high res image.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snap_2010.06.08 22.44.34_001.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	75.1 KB 
ID:	72999   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snap_2010.06.08 22.46.29_002.png 
Views:	117 
Size:	195.0 KB 
ID:	73000  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snap_2010.06.08 22.49.44_003.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	19.5 KB 
ID:	73001  
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by MJ50 View Post
    ................the important thing i don't want to make it straight manually by move or transformation tool.
    IP