Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default impossible to open Bitmap Gallery in my site

Hi. When I try to open the Bitmap Gallery (in any page of my site built with WD6), I get this error: "Access violation exception at 0x009B07F5" Any idea? I tried to create another site, and it doesn't happen. Everything functions perfectly, so it's not the program or the computer. Could it be a corrupted image file? Is there a way to check that and repair the Bitmap Gallery files of my site. I tried to re-install XWD6 (repair option) and the problem is still there.
    Please help.

JP
    IP

Default Re: impossible to open Bitmap Gallery in my site

Welcome to TG JP,

Are you getting this AV when previewing your site within Web Designer or after you have exported and published it?

If the former, you can try deleting one page at a time and testing the site again until you find the page which causes the error.

Make a copy of the .web file before you start this.

If it's the latter, (after publishing) does this error happen in all browsers?
    IP

Default Re: impossible to open Bitmap Gallery in my site

No, in fact it happens when working on any page of my site, as soon as I try to open the Bitmap Gallery. I'm trying to open it to change the background with a different bitmap than the one I have presently. That's all. By the way, since yesterday I receive (sometimes) an other error message: "Internal progam error 464.w.oi.er Any idea (WD6_1st of april version)

Thanks.
    IP