Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: WD6 and Image Numbering

Try instead of re-exporting over the previously exported site, export it to the empty folder. It will produce similar result to X5.
    John.

Thanks.

The problem is me. Just about every other comment I remember about image numbering complained about how WD5/XX5 did it. So I understand why you changed it in WD6.

I've got other files that haven't been created by WD5/6 or XX5 in the index_htm_files folder that I don't want to lose or have to repeatedly upload. Short of moving those files elsewhere and updating the links to them, I suspect cleaning things out and doing FTP publishing/updating with WD6 is going to be the easiest.

Quote Originally Posted by RichH View Post
    I've got other files that haven't been created by WD5/6 or XX5 in the index_htm_files folder that I don't want to lose or have to repeatedly upload.
    You can create a web_files folder and place them there. All content of the web_files folder is always automatically copied to the htm_files folder on export.
    For example if your design file is "mydesign.web", create folder named: "mydesign_web_files" in the same location.
    John.

Thanks.