Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hello,
    Should I buy MM? I make websites on my own but all these sites have frames.

The problem is that I'm afraid that I can’t use MM because the navbar, that has submenus, can’t slide out behind another frame.

I looked to the problems that are posted on these site and nobody can’t solve this problem.
    When anybody knows the how to solve this problem I will buy for sure MM

Hello,
    Should I buy MM? I make websites on my own but all these sites have frames.

The problem is that I'm afraid that I can’t use MM because the navbar, that has submenus, can’t slide out behind another frame.

I looked to the problems that are posted on these site and nobody can’t solve this problem.
    When anybody knows the how to solve this problem I will buy for sure MM

Hi Beertje. as you have mentioned the sub menus of a navbar created in Menu Maker cannot overlap frames.

I did submit a support request about this and was informed that the navbars have not been designed to allow the overlapping of frames.

Using iframes is a possible solution!

Thanks

Beertje - don't buy it! I got roped into it and can't get it to work and with DW as advertised. Until Xara fixes their support problem - ie there is none, I wouldn't waste the money.

Recommend not. There are issues with corrupted download installation files, failure to integrate properly with DW and FP as they promise, inadequate FAQs, non-response to support requests...

I would suggest All Web Menus Pro 3.1 from Likno. I use it on my site and it will do drop down menus across frames. Look at my portfolio and you will see.

Good Luck

Sheff
    www.sheff.com
    Sheff
    My Site

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Recommend not. There are issues with corrupted download installation files, failure to integrate properly with DW and FP as they promise, inadequate FAQs, non-response to support requests...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I haven't experianced any of these problems!!
    I use FP 2000 and DW-MX

Support responded very quickly when ver1.1 came out and couldn't download it.

Both ver1.0 and 1.1 integrated perfectly with FP/DW

As far as using frames, I don't use them thus I can't give an opinion as to using MM with frames.

-wayne