Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Betty Blue

Default Re: Betty Blue

Hello Albacore, I have seen the Betty Blue poster before and upon seeing your post I looked it up again just to confirm my first notion. Yup, I actually like yours better than the image in the original poster. More specifically, the softer focus and the expression on the face.

I have long been a fan of Beatrice Dalle, and think she is still, hmmm, shall we say.., hot. Eh, I ramble.

Saw her most recently as a psychopathic killer in the very bloody, intensely horrific French horror movie called "Inside". I liked it a lot, probably more than I should have.

Anyway, move over Jason Voorhees mom. LOL

Thanks again Albacore, absolutely love it.
    Mark Beckemeyer AKA (buckobeck)
    Amateur artist and hobbyist macro photographer. I like bugs.
    buckobecks.com

Gee I am over whelmed by your comments, thanks to you all. I am glad to think that I am not the only sad person that goes to foreign films.

At the moment I have two jobs the main one with a health board which involves so called graphics, my backside! I am now called the whiz kid of Power Point as if anyone has a presentation to do I get landed with it as well as publishing many local health board newsletters. Well it brings in the money and I can work from home mostly, Thanks again for your real nice comments but if you had been staring at a poster for about I think 37 years you could draw it from memory never mind from eye.
    Design is thinking made visual.

Wow, that is really beautifull. you should be proud of yourself.

And foreign movies, almost all movies are foreign to me. That happens automatically if you don`t life in the states
    be aware, not to become a ware.

This is beautifully done, I like the way you rendered her.

Michele

Quote Originally Posted by Albacore View Post
    ...I am glad to think that I am not the only sad person that goes to foreign films.
    Just a slight thread hijack here...I suppose I'm a sad person too, but my favourite films are all foreign, or mostly so. I can strongly recommend to the forum the following: Night On Earth, Life Is Beautiful, Cinema Paradiso, Buena Vista Social Club, Jean de Florette / Manon des Sources and Il Postino just for starters. They will all make you laugh and cry, they are so much better than the blockbuster type movie that swamps the market usually. Of course, there are English language films that are equally life-affirming too, Goin' South, One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, Dean Spanley and The Producers just to name a few.
    Note to moderators; perhaps it would be a good idea to start an off topic thread with this reply as a first post, but I do feel that it also has its place being left here too.
    Saludos,
    Bob.
    ** Detailed "Create A Spinning Logo Tutorial" is available in .pdf format for download at this link **
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. Groucho Marx.

Only true artists can do that. Really impressive. Portraits are one of the most difficult tasks for illustrators... Lupen