Hello,

Thanks for the attached .web file sample. For the project I’m trying to do that solution will not work because after using a play movie button or link it bring up the pop up layer and the video start playing now if I click anywhere on the page or try to scroll down the video (popup layer movie) disappear and I have to click on the play movie button again to load it.

One thing I notice is viewing a .web file using the EXPORT & PRIVIEW WEBSITE, which is a basic version of INTERNET EXPLORER , it has all the previous problem I stated in all my post. Now after I export the website on my desktop I tested it in this browser - ( Google Chrome - it work fine ) , ( Safari - it work fine ) , (Fire fox - it work fine, just very little time it freeze, not noticeable )
( Internet explorer - the same problem, not working , even if I put the video on it own layer )

Very few time it freeze but the major problem it the lost of sound, while is still playing!

It just seem like the output from web designer his friendly with many browser except Internet Explore

Thanks for all you help, I’ll keep on trying other solution.

I’m very stuck on the problem and can’t move forward

Please any more ideas, will be great