Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Xtreme 5

Default Re: Xtreme 5

Don't forget BP that the object alignment display window is 'mouse-click' interactive.
    You can simply click in the centre of the display to centre the display objects and then apply this to the selected page objects.
    You can also use the 'ctrl' and 'shift' keys in conjunction with mouse clicks to align in many other ways.

I think Egg created a small 'flash' demo of this feature.

Thank you Steve, I realy know that, but if i want to explain That for Carl i will start wih the difficult part and then the easy part, and for Carl it is importent that he discover all the function of the Xtreme tools and another help dialogs, or menu with himself, However itīs good that you have explained that for me and for carl too. Regards BP
    Im in love with Xara X / BP
    Friends, I apologize for my broken English
    My TG Albums: http://www.talkgraphics.com/album.php?u=20432

Apologies, BP. Hopefully, the German version will get this useful option, too.

No problem amoore and yes the german version get this option too, it is the same Xara Xtreme but all the menus and tools names in german language. once again no problem and thanks Regards BP

Thanks to all who posted. I have been away from my computer today, sorry it took me so long to answer these posts.

BP I used your information and found the centering very easy. I will have to try other ways of doing it later, but for now this works great. Now to figure out how to select hidden objects. I think I saw that Egg had a tutorial on that. I will look into it when I have a chance. Going to be tied up tomorrow so won't get much time in on the computer, maybe Thursday I will have a little more time. I find ya'll very willing to help in any way you can, and I really appreciate it. I am someone that needs help.

I will post some of my practice work when I have time to finish something, so you can tell me what I am doing wrong.
    Later
    Carl

Here you go:

Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Thanks Egg
    These tutorials are awesome and really helps someone like me. I have worked on the drawing of the screws using the one that BP sent. I can almost get it to look like his but there are a few steps he took that I am having trouble figuring out. Maybe I will have some more time tomorrow to work on it with a little extra time to think about what I am doing. I have to go to the Dr. in the morning at ten for a little out patient surgery, shouldn't take over 20 minutes, after the wait in the waiting room. I should be home by 11 or 12 then I will have the afternoon to play.
    Thanks to all of you for helping me with your post.
    Cheers
    Carl

Wow, this is all so cool. I'll have to come back later to learn more, since I've been trying to make some things look shinier. I notice the way you place bold highlights and where is key.

It makes me want to buy screws, they look so good!

Nice job, all of you.

Hello Carl, if you have any problem with draw your screw, please feel free to ask,my be i can help. or make a list of which problems you have.i will attach JPEG with Layers Nr. and the graphic on each Layer. That is if you want. thanks. Alina I donīt know if you mean me, however i hope you get your drawings looks shiny and thank you. Aloha and Mahalo Alina. Regards BP
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Layers.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	93.4 KB 
ID:	66794  

BP,
    Thanks for that demo, I was wondering where you had begin your drawing.
    I have not had much time to work on it. I did take it apart and look at the steps you took, I just did not know in what order you did them. I am still not able to send PM's (don't know why) but when they turn them on for me I will contact you with questions I'm sure. I had a little surgery today (out patient) but it is very painful at the present time. I meant to work on the drawing this afternoon and tonight, but don't feel up to it. I will get back to you tomorrow. One question I would like to ask, how did you rotate the engraving lines on the head of the screw? As far as the shinny part, I think, and I say again, I think I can figure that out, being an artist, but doing it on a computer and doing it by hand are two different animals.
    Thanks for your offer of help, and I'm sure I will be calling on you. Your drawing was magnificent.
    Carl.
    P.S. Alina, the drawing was really cool enough to make you want to buy screws. Loved that statement. Thanks for posting.
    Carl