Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I am experiencing the problem with submenus not appearing long enough to click on, when users use Opera 8.

I read here that Xara sent out a revised xaramenu.js file, but I did not hear if that worked. If so, how does one obtain it?

I'm using the trial version for now, and am not likely to purchase the full version if I can't get this to work with secondary browsers like Opera.

Any ideas? Thanks a lot!

Hi Chris,

Welcome to Talkgraphics. Does your site collect stats? If so, is the percentage of Opera users greate enough to warrent a major reworking of the design? Opera users make up a very small percentage of users to my sites, so I would not tailor a design just for that browser. I see more firefox/Mozilla/Netscape users...

Yes, we do collect our traffic stats. Like everyone, we do get primarily users of IE, Mozilla and Firefox (which I use.) But we get enough Opera users to warrant tailoring it for them, too. The potential business from a single site guest can be huge, so we try to make it accessible to as wide an audience as possible.

So my goal is to make it as cross-platform as possible.

(PS, apparently my company purchased the licensed MenuMaker package already... and here I am using the trial version like a noob. Anyway, at least I am now working with the full version.)

Hi Chris,

either xara or the individual who ran into the problem could send you the modified xaramenu.js. I do not have it so can not assist with this.