Hi CoolCropping:

Humbly, I would consider myself an expert user of PowerPoint. I have been creating presentations in PPT for the past 11 years. My sole responsibility at work is the development of PPTs. You can certainly set the presentation to music; however, the 2003 version of PPT does not support printing to DVD. But I believe your inquiry is two fold, you would like someone to enhance your presentation and then transfer it to DVD. If you are still interested I would like to consider your project. I am currently exploring the option of becoming a freelancer. Please reply if you still require assistance...

Also, I have experience with Final Cut Pro and Adobe Premiere, the programs referenced by other members, they were correct in their statements - Premiere and Final Cut are very high-end but these products are EXPENSIVE and may be overkill for what you are trying to accomplish. 3 years ago I purchased Final Cut Pro for $600 or $700, if I recall - I even think it may have cost as much as $900. Also, they are not the easiest programs to learn if you do not have experience with a non-linear editing tool.