Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default simpleviewer problem

goodevening, i'm a newbie from italy. I have a problem to understand how to make multiple galleries with simpleviewer. I tried to use PORTA but the problem is the same. I would like to know where simpleviewer puts the file of the gallery.
    I explain: the files and the folders are created and placed in the folder index_htm_files/album and the three folders are: ext, medium, and small followed by index.html and other files. in the ext folder lies the viewer.swf file that must be pointed by the placeholder in order to work. Now when i made a single gallery in xwd's page with a placeholder all works, when i make the second gallery with a second placeholders in a different xwd page and i input the different path (ex. gallery01/ and gallery02/) and i point the viewer.swf that are in the two gallery folders nothing works!
    Someone can explain step by step how i must do for it?

Thank you in advance and excuse me for english mistakes....

Default Re: simpleviewer problem

i think i resolved myself the problem: simply i dont use a placeholder that point to the viewer.swf file created by porta or simpleviewer tool, but i use the link options... i attached a zip file with .web, folders and images. if someone could show me a step by step tutorial for using the swf file would be very appreciated...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: simpleviewer problem

Hi ceramik, Welcome to TG Forums.

Embedding Simpleviewer has been discussed many times.
    Please have a look at some of these search results.
    http://www.google.com/search?q=simpl...lkgraphics.com