Hi Stu!

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] I also use only a portion of my tablet. . . that makes it much easier for me to use the tablet (and yes the size i use is approximately 6x5. . . only rarely have i ever needed the full size of my 12x12

if you do give the newer wacom drivers another chance, there are two tabs i'd direct you to.

one is the double click tab ( assuming there is such a thing in the mac) here you can set the whether the computer helps you in making a double click (like how many pixels distance from each other can the 2 clicks in the double click be. .. a larger distance gives you more room for error or it could . . . .I'm really thinking there is no such thing as a double click in the Mac. . ..

umm then again i bet it's the tip feel tab you should look at. There is a button labelled "Click Here" and testing that button should help set the click sensitivity ... otherwise there is also a button (also on the tip feel tab) for more options that brings up a graph so you can adjust click sensitivity there also ....

The sticky cursor sounds more like a click sensitivity problem to me .... but only you can be the judge.

hope this helps,

Athena

(don't know about the disappearing cursor trick... THAT sounds buggy