Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

HiYa....

Would someone go to http://www.midsouthmc.org using IE6

On the horizontal menubar, mouse to Contact Us-->Camprounds then SLOWLY move mouse to one of the sub-menus. As you SLOWLY move the mouse to the sub-menu it disappears. Any ideas???

This is strange because the horizontal sub-menu works fine with Opera 8 or Fire Fox 1.0.3., but it does not seem to work with IE6.

Thank you for your time.
    James

Hi James,

there is a spacing problem and xara is aware of it. They have created an updated xaramenu.js that they can let you have a copy of I think. Look through the last 10-30 posts There was something written on it.

HiYa John....

Thanks for the reply.

Xara has already sent me a new xaramenu.js on April 22, 2005. The new .js file they sent fixed the problem for Opera 8 and FireFox, but it has not fixed that same problem when viewing the site with IE6.

Any ideas?

Thanks for your time.
    James

Hi JAmes,

I would do a file comparison between the original .js and the new one. At least you will know what area to start hacking...

It is not hard, just really time consuming and my wife has already yelled at me to get off the 'puter... I feel lazy, My dog at my keyboard. I have bats in my bellfry... Insert any other lame excuse you can think of here...