Wow angelize! That's pretty slick looking. Thanks for the example.

It looks like it would take alot of layers for the many pages with loads of pictures I am dealing with here. It does offer the best maximum control for popping up large photos in a gallery.

On another note, I have been doing some research with adding Lightbox2 to my site and that too would also involve lots of extra work. I believe I know how to do it with Lightbox2 by inserting a javascript instruction into the URL for the picture, but I need to upload each picture separately.

I would adapt the instructions from the following thread:

Search for "Google Analytics tagging a link"

I would replace the "pageTracker._trackPageview("/downloads/map")" with my "rel=" tag to link all the items into a set. The problem is, then I need to upload .js files, big versions of every photo, modify every single photo I have to include the proper URL information, and insert the .js file callouts into the <head> section.

Either way, lots of work. And the java may not even work through the Xara created code.

Perhaps this would be another item to add to the wishlist for Xara Web Designer. I think I will go post it there now.

Thanks again angelize!
Mike