Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Question Drag Template to Document

Okay, this could be pretty simple, and kind of silly perhaps. When I start the program it opens with the blank page. If I open the templates and drag one to the blank page like it is shown, the blank page is still on the top and the template loads below. When I try to preview the page, I see a blank page.

If I double click a template, then the template loads as a new document basically, and everything works fine. So then I have two documents open, the original blank one and the new template. It seems a bit quirky, and if I drag and drop the template onto a new document, I can't figure out how to remove that first blank page.

I know, silly....just bugs me that I can't figure it out, and it isn't acting like the demonstration movies. Am I simply missing something.

Default Re: Drag Template to Document

Hi Dave,

Simply select the blank page and you will see the selection corners appear beside the page.
    Then got to Edit>>Pages>>Delete current page
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	delete blank page.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	66.7 KB 
ID:	60619  

Thanks, gonna take me a bit to get wrapped around this, but I will get there. Anxious to be working on my families site.

Hi Dave,

just wanted to say that I'm very impressed by the beautiful and funny artwork you have created. What a great portfolio!
    Regards, Albert G. Kubbenga