Hi,

I come back to this request of a sticky floating objects that (I'm assuming here) reposition themselves based on the current position of browser's scrollbar. They are always visible at the same spot on the screen no matter of the page position, and they stay on top of the content.

With this I'm looking to demo a use case where a customer care person is using a heavy customer managing application, getting calls from customers, providing them with information and making changes to the information, and at the same time typing information (report) about the customer call, and this last part is where I thought of using a floating widget that can be opened/closed and stays available for the cc person all the time for writing the report. With the widget's position I have two options; right hand side or at the bottom of the browser viewport a bit like a dashboard.

Things like this have been in the web for a long time, but of course it would be cool to have such a tweak in WD.

I thought the sticky footer tweak would have fitted into my use but that tweak appears not to float on top of content, but maybe it could be used as a base for this, I don't know. But Covoxer would.