Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Using Xara3D V4 as a complete novice, I cannot get my images to export with a transparent background (not shadow !) They come across with an unsightly 'splodge' behing the excellent graphic which the programme produces. Would it be possible for someone to give me a step by step walk-thru of the path to invisibility/transparency? This includes which squares to 'tick' and untick' when 'saving' the .gif file to the destination I have chosen.

In advance - thank you.

sounds to me as if u have a shadow behind your graphics that is showing up.... I had that happen before also. as for saving with the transparent background just make sure you check the box that says preserve transparancy when saving

http://users.adelphia.net/~70chris/s...olidaytag1.gif</img>

Firstly, welcome to the forums. The most probable cause of this splodge is that you're not setting the background colour in Xara3D to match the backgound where your finaly going to display the image. See attachment.
    Dow- A very seasonal attractive image.
    Egg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	backg_colour.png 
Views:	266 
Size:	31.6 KB 
ID:	8936  
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host