Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Do I need menu maker?

Do you mean the main NavBar? If so, I made it in exactly the same way as in the videos on my YT site. Or did you mean something else?

first of all, thank you for your help.
    I will give you perfect example of my situation, so you can understand what I am trying to accomplish. www.dmv.org
    Look at this web site, there are nav. bars at the top, Click one of these (for example, Titling&Registration) and then you will see new nav. menu at the left hand side, and there are so many sub links under it. Each link refers different texts......let say we make these web site(similar one), what would you suggest me?
    Their web side examples my situation perfectly. I feel like I should not create many and many pages rather than just changing the text areas
    Thanks Again..............

The second nav bar on the left is made in the same way as the normal top nav bar. Each button will link to a new page. Although for each new page, the nav bar changes. This will have to be custom designed if designed as they did it. Or you could approach it differently and just make a second column of sub links for each button. Or use pop-ups for other sub-links like normal nav bars.

Thank you so much chris...