Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: Where do we download Web Designer?

There is no way to add code directly to the header. This should not cause any problems for scripts or stylesheets as they can be added to body.
    The only things that you can change in the header is page title, page description and list of keywords. These are set in the page web properties dialog:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	page.png 
Views:	487 
Size:	9.6 KB 
ID:	57014  
    John.
    IP

Thanks for the info. It's probably not an issue, else they'd have included it. I'm just stuck in the paradigm that eventually you always have to resort to mucking directly with the code when doing web pages. I'll probably be shown wrong in grand fashion when this thing is released and people never even realize the capability isn't there.
    "You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer." -- Frank Zappa
    Visit Spinland Studios: http://www.spinlandstudios.com
    IP

While I don't often add code myself, I'm sure there are many that do. For instance, many people like to stop people from right clicking and downloading their images. While we all understand that this does not stop "everyone" from stealing your images, it does stop a lot of people who aren't knowledgebable enough on how to get them any other way.
    IP

So...no more link rel="shortcut icon" in the header ?
    Marcia
    A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open.
    Frank Zappa
    IP